Jira issues import
If the import fails with errors then please send us all eazyBI log files or eazybi-queues.log file.
- If the import is very slow then check recommended database memory settings (for MySQL and PostgreSQL).
- If not all Jira issues are visible in eazyBI then see how to re-import all issues. You also need to re-import all issues if any dimension members (for example, statuses, priorities or custom field select list values) are renamed and you would like to see new names in eazyBI.
- If you are importing issues into Jira from an external system then please ensure that issue update date is set to current date timestamp. If issues will be imported with old update date (before last eazyBI Jira import timestamp) theneazyBIincremental import will consider these issues as already imported.
Import error notification email
If the scheduled data import fails with an error, eazyBI would automatically try to reimport data after 10 minutes and repeat these attempts for 9 more times. After the 10th unsuccessful import attempt, a notification email would be sent to the owner of the eazyBI account and the user who authorized data import from Jira
eazyBI log files
eazyBI stores its log files in the Jira home directory
log subdirectory (if you do not know where is your Jira home directory then go to Jira Administration / System / System Info page and see Location of Jira Shared Home):
eazybi-web.logcontains the log of web requests
eazybi-queues.logcontains the log of background queue jobs
- If the child process is enabled then there will be also child process log files
You can download a ZIP archive with all eazyBI logs from the Troubleshooting page as well:
If you have enabled Mondrian logging - Mondrian log files won't be included into the ZIP archive because of possible very big size. You can access Mondrian log files only directly in file system.
HAR is the short form for HTTP ARchive format, which tracks all the logging of web browser's interaction with a site.
HAR files can be a requirement for troubleshooting issues specifically for problems listed below:
- Performance Issue: slow page load, a timeout when performing a certain task
- Page rendering: incorrect page format, missing information
First-line troubleshooting can be conducted by following this guide. Providing this information to the support team will help expedite the troubleshooting process.
1. Open problematic page
2. Open Developer Tools using Keyboard Shortcut (⌘⌥ + i on OS X, Ctrl + Shift + i on Linux, F12 on Windows)
3. Navigate to the Network tab on the Developer Tools
4. Reload problematic page so that all network traffic is recorded
5. Right Click on the Developer Tools and Select Save as HAR with content
Send us generated HAR file.
Please read about HAR files for other browsers here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html