Jira issues import
If the import fails with errors, then please send us all eazyBI log files or eazybi-queues.log file.
- If the import is very slow, check recommended database memory settings (for MySQL and PostgreSQL).
- If not all Jira issues are visible in eazyBI, then see how to re-import all issues. You also need to re-import all issues if any dimension members (for example, statuses, priorities, or custom field select list values) are renamed. You would like to see new names in eazyBI.
- If you are importing issues into Jira from an external system, please ensure that the issue update date is set to the current date timestamp. If issues are imported with the old update date (before the last eazyBI Jira import timestamp), then eazyBI incremental import will consider these issues as already imported.
Import error notification email
If the scheduled data import fails with an error, eazyBI would automatically try to reimport data after 10 minutes and repeat these attempts 9 more times. After the 10th unsuccessful import attempt, a notification email would be sent to the eazyBI account's owner and the user who authorized data import from Jira.
eazyBI log files
eazyBI stores its log files in the Jira home directory
log subdirectory (if you do not know where is your Jira home directory then go to the Jira Administration / System / System Info page and see Location of Jira Shared Home):
eazybi-web.logcontains the log of web requests
eazybi-queues.logcontains the log of background queue jobs
- If the child process is enabled, then there will also be child process log files
You can download a ZIP archive with all eazyBI logs from the Troubleshooting page as well:
If you have enabled Mondrian logging - Mondrian log files won't be included in the ZIP archive because of their possible huge size. You can access Mondrian log files only directly in the file system.
HAR is the short form for HTTP ARchive format, which tracks all the logging of web browsers' interaction with a site.
HAR files can be a requirement for troubleshooting issues, specifically for problems listed below:
- Performance Issue: slow page load, a timeout when performing a certain task
- Page rendering: incorrect page format, missing information
First-line troubleshooting can be conducted by following this guide. Providing this information to the support team will help expedite the troubleshooting process.
1. Open problematic page
2. Open Developer Tools using Keyboard Shortcut (⌘⌥ + i on OS X, Ctrl + Shift + i on Linux, F12 on Windows)
3. Navigate to the Network tab on the Developer Tools
4. Reload problematic page so that all network traffic is recorded
5. Right-click on the Developer Tools and Select Save as HAR with content
Send us a generated HAR file.
Please read about HAR files for other browsers here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html