- The eazyBI Private Server licenses are annual subscription based.
- The billing period is 12 months (not perpetual).
- After a year, the license has to be renewed at the initial purchase price.
- When the license expires, users cannot import new data, there is a red warning at the top of the window.
- eazyBI prices on the pricing page are without taxes (VAT). VAT is applied only if sold to Latvian companies and/or buyers from EU without a valid VAT.
Generating Trial Licenses for Customers
How to create a new eazyBI Private account for a customer/partner/reseller?
- Start a new eazyBI Private Trial
- Enter your own billing details
- If reselling, please enter Customer's company name in the "Licensee" field. Optionally enter the purchase order number, if required.
- The trial license is valid for 30 days whether a customer purchases a commercial license or not.
|Sharing||With users||With users||Public report sharing|
|Price in USD||$2000||$4000||$6000|
|Price in EUR||1800€||3600€||5400€|
- All standard integrations and many custom data sources.
- Full eazyBI installation on your own computer.
- Customize your visual appearance – your logo, headers, footers, colors, etc.
- Develop additional integrations with other applications.
- Extend and customize Private eazyBI functionality with the Ruby programming language.
Quotes, Invoices, Purchases, Renewals
You can manually generate eazyBI Private Quotes, Invoices, as well as renew or purchase eazyBI private subscriptions from the eazyBI license account on eazybi.com.
- To log-in, go to eazybi.com and log in with your email address (used when starting the eazyBI Private trial)
- Open account subscription page by clicking on the Account name (Usually company name) on the top-right corner—select "PRIVATE subscription" from the dropdown.
- On the Subscription page, you can generate a Quote, an Invoice, extend the license period, change subscription plan.
You can pay with a credit card or a bank wire transfer.
When extending the license, the new license expiration period will be 12 months from the end of current license. So you can renew the license a month or few before it expires to make sure there are no service interruptions. The new license can be used immediately (no need to wait for the old license to expire).
To transfer the eazyBI license and billing account to a customer, in the account user manager, add customer's email to add access to the account. Once they accept, you can give them "account owner" permissions.