eazyBI for Jira
On this page:
Sprint report to see the Story Point overview per issue during the Sprint. From how many story points were committed when the sprint started, how many story points were added, removed during the sprint, how they changed till how many story points were completed, not completed, and how many were at the closing of the Sprint.
How to build it
To build this report select the Issue dimension in Rows. In Pages select dimension "Sprint" for filtering. When the sample report is created in eazyBI, eazyBI automatically selects the last closed sprint with report measures for filtering.
After that select the "Issue" level from the "Issue" dimension default hierarchy to show the information at the issue level. Check that the "Nonepmty" option for Rows is enabled.
In the Measures dimension, select measures:
- Sprint Story Points committed - measure displays the total of Story Points from issues assigned to a selected sprint at the time when the sprint was started. Story points are counted from issues, no matter if there were completed or not at the start of the sprint.
- Sprint Story Points added and Sprint Story Points removed - the total of Story Points for issues that have been moved to (added) or from (removed) a selected sprint while the sprint was active. Those measures indicate that the scope of the sprint was changed after the start of the sprint.
- Sprint Story Points change - the change in Story Points for issues after they were added to Sprint while sprint was active.
- Sprint Story Points completed - the total of Story Points from sprint issues that were completed when the sprint was closed. Issue story points are treated as completed if the issue was in one of the status category "Done" statuses at sprint completion moment. The board configuration (a column mapping to statuses) is not taken into account for this measure.
- Sprint Story Points not completed - the total of Story Points from issues that were in the sprint, when the sprint was closed, and which were not completed.
Unselect default measure "Issues created". Select option "Hide empty rows" to hide rows without data.
- Learn about different Jira Software measures and dimensions - what they are and how they work.
- See more about options that are available when you create a report.
- Learn how to modify different chart types.
- See training videos to learn more.