On this page:
Issue due in this report represents currently unresolved issues split by priorities. Age intervals displays how long the issue is open from creation date until now in days.
How to build it
To build this report start with table view and in the Measures dimension select measures Issue due and unselect default measure Issues created. Issues due (or unresolved) are issues that do not have resolution and resolution date. On the Time dimension they are grouped by issue due dates (if an issue does not have a due date then it will be counted only in All Times member).
Use Age interval dimension in Rows and select the Age interval level. Use Priority dimension in Columns and select Priority level.
In Pages select also dimensions Project, Issue type, Status, and Assignee.
Then switch to the Bar tab and select in toolbox option Stacked to show a composition of priorities per age interval.
- Learn about different Jira Core measures and dimensions - what they are and how they work.
- See more about options that are available when you create a report.
- Learn how to modify different chart types.
- See training videos to learn more.
- See more details in the documentation of how to specify various age intervals.