User who creates eazyBI account is Owner of the account. Owner has all rights for this account and also can add additional users to account. In case of private accounts only specified account users will have access to account data.
When you add new account user then this user at first should register for eazyBI with his or her email and then you need to specify this user’s email in Add account user input box. If you both are users in some other account then eazyBI will suggest other known users either by their name or email.
When you add new users to account you need to specify their role:
- User admin can manage users, import source data, define calculated members and create and update reports.
- Data admin can import source data, define calculated members and create and update any reports.
- Reports admin can define calculated members and create and update any reports.
- User can create and update own reports and view any reports and dashboard pages.
- Viewer can make new reports but can't save report for repeated usage. Viewer can view existing reports and dashboard pages.
- Dashboards viewer can only view dashboard pages.