Jira users who have Jira Administrators global permission, Jira trusted users and eazyBI admin can create new eazyBI accounts. The user who creates the eazyBI account is the Owner of the account. The owner has all rights to this account and also can add additional users (or user groups) to the account.
You can access the Account users page either from the Home tab or from the top right navigation bar:
You can add access to the eazyBI account to Jira users or Jira groups. Start typing the user name or group name and select from the auto-completion list.
eazyBI does not use the same user permission schema as Jira. All eazyBI users that have access to the account generally can access all imported information in that account, regardless of whether they have access to these data in Jira or not. Please see more details about eazyBI account management on the Jira Data model documentation page.
When you add new users or groups to account you need to specify their role:
- User admin can manage users, import source data, define calculated members, and create, update, and delete any reports and dashboards.
- Data admin can import source data, define calculated members and create, update, and delete any reports and dashboards.
- Reports admin can define calculated members and create, update, and delete any reports and dashboards.
- User can create, update, and delete own reports and view any reports and dashboard pages.
- Viewer can make new reports but can't save a report for repeated usage. The viewer can view existing reports and dashboard pages.
- Dashboards viewer can only view dashboard pages, eazyBI gadgets on Jira dashboards, or embedded report and dashboard iframes.
A user with any role can access all cubes, dimensions, and measures in the corresponding account. If you need to limit access to reports, dashboards, cubes, and dimensions in a specific account, then use data access roles.
When using eazyBI for Jira Server or Data Center then Jira System Administrators and eazyBI admins have access to all eazyBI accounts with User admin rights.
When using eazyBI for Jira Cloud then Jira site administrators have access to all eazyBI accounts with User admin rights for the corresponding Jira Cloud site (as in Jira Cloud customers do not have Jira System Administrator rights).