eazyBI is a powerful tool, providing easy-to-use drag-and-drop creation of custom reports, charts, and dashboard gadgets. Import your data from excel, CSV file, Google Spreadsheets or using REST API, or SQL select. Visualize, and analyze all your data using many chart types and share reports with your coworkers.
First of all, Create new account to create a data cube and start using eazyBI. You may have several accounts for different data sources and reporting purposes.
There are more details for the account owner (you) on how to set up and manage eazyBI accounts:
Map your data columns as you would like to use them in the reports to group data and aggregate quantitative values. Here are some rules to guide you through the data mapping process.
Usually, data mapping is done once when introducing the new data source. Now you are set up and ready to take a different look at your data with eazyBI.
After mapping and importing data, go to Analyze tab and explore data by creating New report. It would be essential to understand the report building blocks, measures, and dimensions before making eazyBI reports.
To help you get started and get more ideas on what you can do with eazyBI, explore more report examples in eazyBI Demo accounts:
- Jira Software Demo account
- Freshdesk Demo account
- Highrise Demo account
- Map chart Demo account
- Sales (CSV) Demo account
- SQL, Rest API, and Google Spreadsheets Demo account
When you have created reports, you can share them with your colleagues, partners, peers, and customers. You can organize and publish reports in eazyBI Dashboards. Also, share reports in an environment where users are working or spending most of their time, like WEB pages.
This training video might help you to catch up: Sharing reports (8:18min).
- eazyBI Community Portal for real-life use cases and solutions.
- Let's get started videos - introduction to the eazyBI basic concepts, first report creation and publishing with the eazyBI for Jira app.
- Training videos on specific topics - various training topics for different user levels.
- eazyBI Blog - to keep up on the actualities about eazyBI, recent product releases, customer use cases, and other topics.
- eazyBI Demo account - report templates ready to use and get ideas how to build reports.