eazyBI is a powerful app for Jira Server, Cloud and Data Center providing easy-to-use drag-and-drop creation of custom reports, charts, and dashboard gadgets. Import your data from Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Tempo, Zephyr, and other popular apps. Visualize and analyze all your data using many chart types, and share reports with your coworkers.
First of all, install eazyBI for Jira app to start using it. You might need Jira admin assistance to do this at first. There are more details for Jira admin (or you) on how to set up and manage eazyBI accounts:
- Set Up and Administer for Jira Data Center and Server
- Set Up and Administer for Jira Cloud
- Manage Accounts
Now you are set up and ready to take a different look at your data with eazyBI.
Go to tab Source Data and select data import from Jira. Jira issue custom fields and apps are essential to Jira and give Jira users a lot of freedom. You can import data from those custom fields or apps in eazyBI by selecting them for data import in tabs Custom fields and Add-ons.
This training video might help you catch up with data import basics: Import data into eazyBI (7:57min).
After importing data from Jira, go to tab Analyze and start to explore data by looking through Sample reports or creating New report. It would be essential to understand the report building blocks, measures, and dimensions, before you start creating eazyBI reports.
To help you get started and get more ideas on what you can do with eazyBI, explore more report examples in eazyBI Demo account: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/. You can easily export and import those reports into your account.
When you have created reports, you can share them with your colleagues, partners, peers, and customers. You can organize and publish reports in eazyBI Dashboards. Also, share reports in an environment where users are working or spending most of their time, like:
This training video might help you to catch up: Sharing reports (8:18min).
- eazyBI Community Portal for real-life use cases and solutions.
- Let's get started videos - introduction to the eazyBI basic concepts, first report creation, and publishing with the eazyBI for Jira app.
- Training videos on specific topics - various training topics for different user levels.
- Getting Started Email Course - if you are new to eazyBI or just willing to refresh the eazyBI basic concepts, you can subscribe for the getting started email course at any time.
- eazyBI Blog - to keep up on the actualities about eazyBI, recent product releases, customer use cases, and other topics.
- eazyBI Demo account - report templates ready to use.