Sample reports are created automatically if this option is selected in Data import. This will add a set of reports created by eazyBI and will enable to have a first look at your data in eazyBI. Imported Sample reports depends on which apps you have in your Jira.
Description in the below reports contains:
- an overview of a report,
- detailed step-by-step guide on how to recreate those reports to understand how they are built, how to re-use features in them, and how to transform them if needed,
- as well as related documentation that could be useful for a particular report.
Reports in folders Samples Jira Issues and Samples Time Tracking are available starting from eazyBI for Jira Server version 6.0 and eazyBI for Jira Cloud.
In previous versions, there are fewer sample reports.
- Average resolution time and trend (Lead time)
- Average time in status (Cycle time)
- Created issues over time by current status
- Created vs resolved issues over time
- Cumulative flow diagram
- Total resolved issues from created
- Unresolved issues by age interval and priority
- Unresolved issues by assignee and status
- Unresolved issues by component and priority
- Unresolved issues by statuses over time
- Version progress %
- Estimated and logged hours in version
- Logged hours by project and user over last weeks
- Logged hours by user in current week
- Sprint issues by status category at sprint end
- Sprint report
- Sprint Story Points burn-down
- Sprint velocity chart
- Story Points balance by sprints